Last Updated: May 20, 2021
Information We Collect
We may also collect information as a result of your interaction with Our Platform. The types of Personal Information we may collect include your name, email address, device ID, telephone number, billing address, and payment related information such as credit card or PayPal account information, and other similar contact data. This means we may collect information from you through multiple locations, not just the initial site through which you purchase a Product or register for a user account.
Our Platform may collect and process information about the location of your device using GPS or other location technologies, such as sensor data from your mobile device providing information about nearby Wi-Fi access points and cellular network towers (“Location Information”). We may use Location Information to customize Products or information specific to your region. You have the ability to control access to Location Information through the control settings on your device.
We use this Operational Information to determine how our Platform is functioning. You can control such Operational Information through the control settings on your device. You can remove or reject persistent cookies by following the directions provided in your Internet browser’s “Help” file. If you reject persistent cookies, the functionality of our Platform, or any part thereof, may be impaired or unavailable.
Please note that your election to remove our access to Personal Information, Location Information, or Operational Information may impact the functionality of our Platform. If you have any questions about our use of Personal Information, Location Information, or Operational Information, please contact us.
How We Use Your Information
Generally, your Personal Information is used only to process your payment for your purchase of Products through Our Platform. We do not sell, rent or lease your personal information to any third parties without your express consent. We do provide your Personal Information to our Third-Party Provider(s) that processes payments on our behalf (e.g., Square).
We may also use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- Identify and verify you when processing payments.
- Personalize and enhance your experience while interacting with Our Platform.
- To process your order and/or deliver the Products you purchase through Our Platform through our Third-Party Provider (i.e. the applicable third-party retailer).
- Monitor usage and interaction statistics on Our Platform, and/or through responses to our communications.
- Enhance, improve and offer new products, services, and overall customer support.
- Perform data analytics.
- Allow us to respond quickly and efficiently to your questions and your requests for information.
- Communicate with you (via email, text, phone, or mail) either directly or indirectly through one of our Third-Party Providers to send you special offers, discounts or marketing information related to the Products purchased through Our Platform.
- Allow us to disclose your information to the extent permitted or required by law.
We may use Location Information to provide you with the functionality specific to your location. We may also use Location Information to provide you with “find a location near me” service.
We use the Operational Information to perform data analytics, analyze and evaluate the features and functionality of our Platform. We may also use Operational Information to process automatic crash reporting, which collects reports of crashes, other technical issues, and information relating to how our Platform is functioning.
Protection of Personal Information?
Although we cannot guarantee the security of Personal Information that is transmitted over the Internet or processed through Our Platform, we follow security procedures to protect your Personal Information. Data security is implemented through appropriate physical, administrative, and technical safeguards we put in place and operational procedures we follow to protect your Personal Information. We protect your transactions involving your Personal Information over the Internet using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. We restrict access to your Personal Information processed through our Platform to our authorized employees, agents, certain of our authorized Third-Party Providers as appropriate or necessary to provide our Platform or process your orders of Products.
Please note that we do not have any control over or responsibility for information you share about yourself on or through any websites outside of our Platform; including any third-party websites accessed or linked through our Platform. All such sharing of information and content is done at your own risk. Any concerns over the sharing of information on or with a particular website not owned by us should be handled by dealing directly with that website.
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 U.S.C. § 6501.06 and 16 C.F.R. §§ 312.1 – 312.12, we do not knowingly collect any personal information from users under the age of 13 online or through our Platform. By using our Platform, including any purchase of Products, you represent that you are not younger than 13. If you think that we have collected personal information from a visitor under the age of 13, please contact us.
Do We Disclose the Information We Collect to Outside Parties?
- Subsidiaries and Affiliates. We may transfer Personal Information to our subsidiaries and affiliated entities over which we have control through ownership or by contract (collectively “Affiliates”).
- Third Party Providers. We may disclose Personal Information to our Third Party Providers (e.g., hosting/support/maintenance providers, and payment processors), as well as the applicable Third Party Provider that is the third party retailer of the Product ordered, to the extent that they require such access in order to perform services for us.
- Third-Party Advertising. We typically do not provide Personal Information to any third party for marketing/advertising purposes but may disclose solely as needed to acquire data analytics services.
- Reorganization or Sale of the Company. In the event that we are merged with or become part of another organization, we are sold, we sell all, or substantially all, of our assets, or we are otherwise reorganized, all of our information, including your information may be one of the transferred assets to the acquiring or reorganized entity.
- As Otherwise Allowed by Law. We may transfer Personal Information to third parties where we are expressly authorized or required by applicable law to do so.
In addition to you providing us with Personal Information, you may also provide us with, or we may otherwise acquire non-personal information (i.e., information which does not personally identify you). We reserve the right to use and/or disclose such non-personal information as we choose, including to third parties, for any reason (e.g., marketing and advertising). This includes information that has been de-identified.
We may aggregate information that you provide or is otherwise collected from or about you with information provided by other individuals in such a manner that the information is not personally identifiable to you. Once such information is non-personal information, we reserve the right to use and/or disclose such non-personal information as we choose, including to third parties, for any reason (e.g., marketing and advertising).
- Your right to Access – means that you can ask us for a copy of any Personal Information we hold about you. You may also contact us at to request a copy of your Personal Information; see the Contact Us section below.
- Your right to Correct - if you believe that any of the Personal Information, we hold about you is incorrect or out of date, you have the right to correct such Personal Information by providing us with the correct up-to-date Personal Information.
- Right to Erasure – you can ask us to delete the incorrect or out-of-date Personal Information and we will be happy to do so unless we are prevented from doing so by law or regulation. In certain circumstances you may also have the right to ask us to erase your Personal Information; see the Contact Us section below.
- Right to Portability – you have the right to request a copy of your Personal Information in a commonly used and machine-readable format to be provided to you or to such other third party as you specify.
Where We Store and Process Personal Data
We may transfer personal data from the European Economic Area and Switzerland to other countries, some of which have not been determined by the European Commission to have an adequate level of data protection. When we do, we use a variety of legal mechanisms, including contracts, to help ensure your rights and protections travel with your data; such contracts will conform to the standard clauses specified under the GDPR and we will remain liable for the protection of such personal data.
We are committed to and complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union and Switzerland to the United States. We have self-certified to the Department of Commerce that we adhere to the Privacy Shield Principles. If third-party agents process personal data on our behalf in a manner inconsistent with the principles of either Privacy Shield framework, we remain liable unless we prove we are not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage.
If there is any conflict between the terms in this privacy statement and the Privacy Shield Principles, the Privacy Shield Principles shall govern. To learn more about the Privacy Shield program, and to view our certification, please visit www.privacyshield.gov.
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, we commit to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to TRUSTe, an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. If you not received timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not addressed your complaint to your satisfaction, please contact or visit TRUSTe for more information or to file a complaint. The services of TRUSTe are provided at no cost to you. As further explained in the Privacy Shield Principles, binding arbitration is available to address residual complaints not resolved by other means. We are also subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
Copyright © 2021 by Managers on a Mission, d/b/a Uncommon Sports Group. All rights reserved.